Welcome to my journey!
Hi, I’m Maggi. 🙂
What do I do?
- I am a location-independent content creator as well as a trainer for direct to garment (DTG) printing and T-Shirt design.
- I now have a YouTube channel…
- On this blog, I write about topics that I am interested in: Creating content, traveling and travel hacks, trying to stay productive on the road as a digital nomad and how minimalism helps me with this lifestyle.
- I also teach online courses about related topics.
- Wanna know where I am right now and what I’m up to? I sometimes post random things about my life on Instagram (@maggi.fuchs). Warning: I am a passionate one-bag traveler, so I wear the same outfit all the time. And I honestly don’t know how to use make-up or make my hair… 😂
Who am I?
- I am Austrian, madly in love with a Brazilian.
- I love being outdoors, and I hate cities and crowded places.
- My favourite place in the world so far is Praia do Rosa (Santa Catarina, Brazil).
- About 12 years ago, I started to generate passive income, mainly with T-Shirt designs and webpages.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Management and Economics and a master’s degree in Online Marketing.
- Before I decided to transition to the “I do whatever I want wherever I want” lifestyle, I was working as head of marketing and in r&d. You can find out more about my professional life and connect with me on Linkedin.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or comments, drop me an Email at hi[at]maggifuchs.com. I read each and value every single message, but I am afraid there is not enough time in the day to reply to all of them.
My favourite quote
Collect memories, not things.